Yesterday at Sunday school, we were talking about passions. I remember thinking about this before and thinking that I don’t really have a passion. It might be because I think a passion is one thing that you absolutely love doing all the time and I don’t have just one thing…nor is there one thing I do all the time. And when I was thinking about this, this reminded me of a conversation I had last summer w/ my road trip buddies about what we associated each of our friends with. A lot of times I associated a person to their passion that everyone knows about. Other times, certain words would just immediately pop up in my mind. When I think…
Eric, I think soccer.
Lynn, I think nyc.
Cathy, I think stamping
Anna, I think dancing…but as of late, I think baby =)
Jmz, I think snowboarding and photography
Gene, I think music
Cougar, I think “filipino - so last nite…” =P
Martin, I think snorboarding
Steve, I think med school
Leslie, I think msu
Larry, I think soundtracks
Calvin, I think guitars and computers
Porta, I think triathalons
Rich and Queenie, I think Audrey and Josiah (and vice versa)
Pat, I think I’m happy =)
p.s. just because you're not on this list doesn't mean i don't think about you! =P
No comments:
Post a Comment