9.09.2004
I’m more of a practical rather than emotional person. Many times I chose to do things not based off emotion, but based on what’s most convenient for everyone. However, in rare situations where I’m the only one that would be inconvenienced by what I feel like doing, then I’ll base my actions off my emotions. The only times I would knowingly inconvenience someone is if I have no other alternative. Is this kind of attitude/thinking bad? Is it too much independence that I’m trying to hold on to? But on the other hand, I wouldn’t mind if someone were to inconvenience me. To be honest though, I guess it depends who it was (I really should try to be less conditional!), but generally I don’t mind helping someone out. Knowing that I have the opportunities and ability to lovingly serve a brother or sister in Christ, or any person for that matter, gives me a good feeling inside. My high school Spanish teacher called that good feeling a warm fuzzy. Giving people warm fuzzies gives me warm fuzzies in return. =) ok, I sound like a little school kid….. =P
No comments:
Post a Comment