8.15.2005

So many random things to blog about….in case you don’t want to read it all, I capitalized one word in each paragraph that highlights the topic of that paragraph...yes, I’m a nerd, but whatever. =P

I played backyard VOLLEYBALL yesterday and surprisingly, had a really good time playing! Although it was kind of scrappy volleyball, the people I played with made it so much fun. No one was extremely good, but everyone tried really hard, and no one got mad at anyone for a bad pass or spike. Plus we laughed a lot! I haven’t had this much fun playing non-competitive volleyball in a long time. It’s definitely the people that you’re with that make or break something. This is why I think I love being in Michigan so much…my friends here are just awesome! =)

We took our youth group CAMPING last weekend at Groveland Oaks County Park. We had the kids pitch their own tents – nothing collapsed or blew away =). Although a little stressful at times because I wasn’t sure if I bought enough food and drinks, and because the grilling wasn’t going the way it was suppose to at first, things turned out pretty well. We had a good time hanging out, playing ultimate Frisbee and chilling around the campfire. I know Pat’s going to miss his youth group when he moves here, but I think it would be awesome if we could both work with the youth ministry here – I think it would be a lot of fun. We’ll have to see what God’s will is first…

Somedays I feel like switching over to XANGA...is it dumb to keep both xanga and BLOG?!

WORK is so...blah. I’m bored to death and don’t know how much longer I can take this. Those of you who are working to death are probably thinking I should be quiet and that I should enjoy the relaxed lifestyle. This may sound silly, but I get stressed from being so relaxed because I carry so much guilt for not working harder. I just feel undeserving of my salary and all other benefits.

There are so many little things I’ve wanted to blog about in the past, but I think I refrained from doing so because I wanted to post PICTURES up along with it. The only problem is, I’m a delinquent and haven’t really done a good job uploading my pictures. It doesn’t take that much time to do it, but for some reason, in the past when I tried sitting down to deal with pictures, it always turns out to be a 2hour+ ordeal. Hmm, I think I’ll just post pictures later...

WHOA...I just noticed there's an "add image" icon. maybe that will expedite my picture posting process! =) Unfortunately, I'm at work so I currently have no pictures to post.

TORONTO this weekend! I Can't wait to play beach volleyball all day long! I hope i don't get skin cancer =p. I haven't been this tanned in a very long time!

No comments: