1.10.2006

First post of 2006...
What would happen if there were more than 24 hours in one day?
Would you take advantage of those extra hours?
Or do you think you would waste them away?
What if 24 hours is already more than one day, but we don't know it.

Work has been much more challenging than what I was use to for the past 4 years. That's a good thing. It's also a good thing that I know God is watching me and giving me wings to fly during some of these challenges. There's absolutely no way I'd survive some of these days on my own.

I'm getting married in 138 days. I feel like there's 138 things I need to take care of before then. One item per day. Perfect. =)

...

"And you will never be completely happy on earth simply because you were not made for earth. Oh, you will have your moments of joy. You will catch glimpes of light. You will know moments or even days of peace. But they simply do not compare with the happiness that lies ahead."

From Grace for the Moment by Max Lucado
(Christmas 2002(?) present from the Agustins - I read a page from it everyday that I'm at work. It's the first thing I do when I get into the office.)

No comments: