4.18.2006

I just came home from work and ate a piece of cheesecake that was leftover from "Easter" dinner. I put quotations around Easter because this was hardly a real Easter dinner, but it was special because I cooked it for my family! ... at our new house!! That was the first time that we had a formal, everyone sit around the kitchen table (we haven't gotten our dining room set yet) type of dinner at our new house. It was actually a pretty simple meal of pasta (it slightly more sophisticated than spaghetti!), salad, corn, potatoes and garlic bread. When Pat was offering drinks to everyone, my dad asked for a Coke, but we only had Sprite. Then we were joking about having alcohol - but since I had a bottle of un-opened wine and had just recently received the wine glasses from our wedding registry (thanks again sam!) we were going to wine and dine! ... but that didn't happen because we didn't have a corkscrew yet!! haha...we're still living ghetto.

Anyways, it was fun! Hopefully there are many more dinners to come! Maybe we'll invite you ... don't worry, I promise we'll have more things in stock once I move into this bachelor pad of a house!

And now there's still one piece of cheesecake left...... mmmmm......

No comments: