7.17.2006

This blog is for Coug...perhaps my only faithful blog reader, despite my lack of posts lately. Hi Coug! =)

Anyways, I wish I had more quality posts, but my intellectual mind seems to be missing (although I'm not sure something can be missing if it never really was there in the first place!). A part of me feels like taking classes again, through work, of course, since they pay for it. However, the thought of homework, studying and exams is very unappealing. But, the nerdiness in me hungers to learn...though I'm not sure why because I retain very little of what I do learn. I'm lucky to remember F=ma from physics.

Maybe the hubby and I should take a fun class together! We could have used some dance lessons for our wedding, but that's too late now. Maybe a cooking class so that we don't have to go eat at China Garden for a quality homecooked meal. Or maybe a photography class, which will give us a good excuse to splurge and buy a nice digital SLR! =)

This is just me feeling ambitious...I'll let you know if we actually sign up for anything.

At least I'm getting out to play volleyball again. Good and free volleyball playing rocks! =) Boooo...it was cancelled tonight...

No comments: