9.19.2006

I was this close to posting "see xanga" when instead I decided to peruse other peoples' blogs. I think I'm partial to xanga because I can subscribe to different users and have a daily update of any who posted. I'm not sure if that can be done with blogger. Maybe I'm just out of the loop.

Anyways, I went to read superlum's blog first because I knew that I could find a list of other people's blogs...it was quite an extensive list. I went through the list and read entries from people's blogs, even though I've never formally met some of them (like friends of friends). It was interesting though - things have changed drastically since the college years. Careers. Marriages. Births. Deaths. Families. Moves. Triumphs. Failures. Books. etc...

I can't believe how quickly the days pass me by. Sometimes I think I waste too much time - I've been surfing xangas and blogs for the past 45 min. But at the same time, it's nice to know what's going on in other people's lives. The downside is that it's through an impersonal way.

So what's all this nonsense that I just posted about? Well, I was this close to relinquishing blogger as a place to write down any thoughts...but after reading other people's blogs, I think I might just keep this for a while longer.

No comments: