2.10.2005

I was just reading up on some blogs...or some version of a web-log. Anyways, my brother can be kind of vulgar and crass in his entries...but i don't know why i still find them funny. I'm guessing maybe its because i know that the person the entry characterizes isn't someone that my brother is...or maybe it is and he's been fooling us these past 20 years?! yikes! =\ .... let's hope not. then i click over to his girlfriend's web-log and i just find it very amusing, especially when she writes something about my brother that is funny. Next I read my cousin's web-blog (who's a spartan...Boo) and she's talking about how difficult her computer class is and how she cried about it and then how she misses playing tennis and also about how she wants a G6 in black (yay GM!). again, very amusing. why am i so easily amused?!

No comments: