3.23.2005
Earlier tonight, my cousin asked me if I’d babysit her brother [also my cousin =P] for her while she was at a school event and I said yes. I had to run out to Staples to buy something so my little cousin [7 yrs old] had to come with me. We ended up going to Caesarland for dinner because it was right next to Staples. He was super excited that he was there eating pizza and about to play games and he told me he was going to tell his friends that he went to Caesarland tonight. Curious to see how he addresses me to his friends, I asked him what he would say if someone asked him who took him to Caesarland. His response: My neighbor. ?!?! Neighbor?!…granted, I am his neighbor, but I was actually wondering if he was going to say “my cousin” or “my cousin connie”. Turns out that he doesn’t know what a cousin is. I guess if no one ever explained to him what a cousin is, how is he suppose to know? Kids are cute. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment