Spending Christmas on a cruise to the Eastern Caribbean was very nice, despite the slight motion sickness I experienced (I forgot to buy those motion sickness patches and didn't want to take Dramamine because it makes me extremely drowsy). I had a nice time with Pat and his family though - a lot of quality time spent together on activities like...eating, sight seeing, eating, swimming, eating, playing a full game of Monopoly, eating, enjoying shows, eating, shopping, eating, chatting, and did I mention eating? I also went scuba diving with Pat's sister!! I was a little scared at first because of Lynn's scuba accident a few months ago, but quickly forgot about all that when we were 20ft deep and surrounded by some amazingly colorful underwater life. It's like a whole new world to discover...I would definitely want to do that again.
Anyways...can't believe it's a new year already. 2006 came and went in just a blink of the eye.
Some 2006 highlights:
- boarding at Mammoth
- getting married
- moving into a new house
- going to Hawaii
- going to the Eastern Caribbean
Upcoming 2007 highlights to look forward to:
- tons of weddings to attend (at least 6 off the top of my head)
- boarding in Utah in March
- Youth group praise nite and missions trip
- most likely a trip to London to visit my sister in law
- hopefully a trip to visit Lynn in Australia
Good bye 2006, hello 2007!
No comments:
Post a Comment