6.24.2004
Do you ever feel far removed from everything? I feel like I’m out of the loop on a lot that’s happening around me. It bothers me in a sense because I don’t know what’s going on, like I’m left in the dark, or left behind. These past two weeks have been rough for me, mentally and physically so I think its my own fault that I feel this way because I’ve essentially shut everything out and have been a hermit for the past couple of days, mostly hiding in my room, reading a little and sleeping a lot. I think I’ve been running and running and running for a while now, but entirely on fumes...and since my body couldn’t take it anymore, i just crashed. Romans 12:1 says to offer your bodies as living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God – to God, not to the world. I sometimes try so hard to find satisfaction living in this world that I lose sight of what I’m living for and who I’m living for.
No comments:
Post a Comment