7.29.2004

I've been experiencing an increased urge to blog lately for some unknown reason. I also just spent the last 15 minutes browsing old blog entries. Its interesting to see what has happened in the last three years on today:

3 years ago around this time, I was living on my own in Toronto, meeting new friends, training for my first (and only as of now) marathon and playing lots of softball and volleyball.

2 years ago today, I helped to lead worship for our bible study and afterwards headed out to one of my high school friend's bachelorette party. We went dancing at some club in Pontiac and I think I had fun...can't really recall b/c it was two years ago...(not because i was inebriated or anything like that!) The next day I went to play in a volleyball tournament (the same tournament that we're playing in this weekend! looking for a 3-peat!! =P).

1 year ago today, my dad pretended he was a body builder during dinner and called my brother a womanizer.

Today, I am living at home, hanging out with good friends, and just trying to enjoy life. I don't feel like I have changed all that much since my college days, but at the same time, I know God has been slowly working in me and changing my heart. Lets see what next year's today brings.

No comments: