So anyways, sometimes I wish I had more time and patience to post lots of pictures and capture more thoughts to share with everyone. But lately I haven't been taking too many pictures, nor have I had many thoughts to share. Pictures make an entry much more attractive though, in my opinion. Anyways, I got a new cell phone because my old one was defective and I couldn't charge it using the desktop charger. Transferring over numbers is a tedious process. I've had enough for now...basically just put in the phone numbers that I've memorized, so that isn't too many. If you want to help me out, just give me a call to say hello so that I'll have your number. =)
8.30.2004
I-L-L ...this is where Audrey jumps in and says "NO, GO BLUE!!" hehe...she's such a cutie.
So anyways, sometimes I wish I had more time and patience to post lots of pictures and capture more thoughts to share with everyone. But lately I haven't been taking too many pictures, nor have I had many thoughts to share. Pictures make an entry much more attractive though, in my opinion. Anyways, I got a new cell phone because my old one was defective and I couldn't charge it using the desktop charger. Transferring over numbers is a tedious process. I've had enough for now...basically just put in the phone numbers that I've memorized, so that isn't too many. If you want to help me out, just give me a call to say hello so that I'll have your number. =)
So anyways, sometimes I wish I had more time and patience to post lots of pictures and capture more thoughts to share with everyone. But lately I haven't been taking too many pictures, nor have I had many thoughts to share. Pictures make an entry much more attractive though, in my opinion. Anyways, I got a new cell phone because my old one was defective and I couldn't charge it using the desktop charger. Transferring over numbers is a tedious process. I've had enough for now...basically just put in the phone numbers that I've memorized, so that isn't too many. If you want to help me out, just give me a call to say hello so that I'll have your number. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment