Weekend in Toronto...
This is Ashbridges Bay where the NotSoPro Beach vollyeball tournament was held (8/21-8/22). Two days of beach volleyball in perfect weather condition, placing 11th out of 67 teams. So much sun...so much sand...so much volleyball...so much fun!! The winner of the tournament was a team that we lost to in round robin. Actually, the top three teams were all teams that we lost to in round robin play, but we didn't lose terribly to each of those teams (maybe by a margin of 5 or 6 points)...which means we could possibly win the tournament one of these times! hehe...we'll be back next year. =)
Anyways, it was really good to meet up with friends too...and even better that we met up at TeaHouse168. I love that place! They have good bubble tea...there was one a block down from where I lived when I worked in Toronto for a summer. When I first discovered it, I think I had bubble tea everyday of the week for a week. It was great! =)
![]() | ![]() |


No comments:
Post a Comment