5.18.2004

I was stuck in traffic on the way home from the airport this morning. What normally is a 40 minute drive took me almost 2.5 hours today because there were two semis that collided – one was carrying large coils of steels and the other some sort of oil or something like that. That portion of the highway was closed down to one lane because they were trying to retrieve several of those coils and clean up the spill/leak…so for about three miles, five lanes were converging down to one.

Last night, it took us a little over 2.5 hours to get to the airport. We were stuck in NY traffic. Where do all these people come from and where are they going?! How can there be traffic ALL THE TIME?! I didn’t see any accidents or lanes converging. We ended up getting to the airport at 8:55pm. My flight was at 8:59pm.

Friday night, pat’s flight got into ny about 2.5 hours late. The weather was bad and his flight was almost cancelled…I guess better late than never.

So what's the deal with 2.5? I dunno...coincidence, I guess. So now, I can add this trip to my long list of travel plans gone awry! =P Moral of the story: if I would have traveled with fung, we would have gotten free travel vouchers!! Hahahaha

Despite all this, it was a nice weekend spent in the east coast. =) Chilling in Central Park on a sunny afternoon is nice and relaxing!

No comments: