It is a GORGEOUS day out!! Too gorgeous to work!! We really should get recess at work. I think it might improve productivity overall. People won't be as grumpy, depressed or stressed from being trapped by the walls of their cubicle all day.
When I was coming back from running an errand during lunch, I ran into a guy that I worked with maybe a month ago in the parking lot. We were just making small talk on our way in and as we got closer to the entrance, he introduces himself to me as Randy. That was kind of weird because I greeted him with a "Hi Randy". Maybe that was his way of saying I don't remember who the heck you are.
I brought an apple to eat during lunch and now there's a piece of the apple skin stuck between my teeth and I can't get it out. How annoying...I should start carrying dental floss in my purse.
I have this candy dish at work that sits on the top of my monitor. People will stop by just to get candy sometime, which is cool. Last week my co-worker asked me if she could put the rest of her jolly ranchers in my bowl because she hasn't been eating them herself so she didn't want to waste them but I said no. They've been sitting in her desk drawer for almost two years. GROSS!
coug - i blogged...your turn. =P
No comments:
Post a Comment